Monday, March 31, 2014

a creative outburst

i was a busy boy last night. i ended up writing 7 poems. i really like a few of them after i typed them up this afternoon. that will give me plenty of bullets to start sending out poems in a few days.

also, broke out the camera today and took some photos:



the rest of them can be seen on my Google+ page and i'll put them in the slide show here on the blog sometime soon.

the New York Rangers won 5-0 last night. a very convincing and satisfying win.

as for the Sunday night shows, Shameless was great. House of Lies was as well. both of them set up nicely for the season finales next week. Vice was awesome as usual. and after nearly forgetting, Total Divas had me laughing once again. and another strong ending to the episode. good stuff.

as for tonight, the usual Monday struggle between The Voice and Monday Night Raw. i've got a feeling YouTube will be used later tonight. also, since baseball is going again, i may squeeze in some of that, especially if i need a nap.

i advanced to the finals of my fantasy hockey tournament. hopefully my team will keep on clicking until the end of the season.

also, my good friend Janne Karlsson sent me some of the comic strips he's coming up with out of the work we did last year. some realy good shit is going to coming out here soon.

that's all for me today. i'll be on here tomorrow sometime after Manchester United plays and before the New York Yankees and New York Rangers take over my Tuesday night.

i listened to a ton of music today (i'm a slow typer) so enjoy my insanity below.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post
The Black Crowes - Oh Josephine
Brett Dennen - Queen of the Westside
Florence & The Machine - Addicted to Love
Grant Lee Buffalo - Fuzzy
Jeffrey Gaines - In Your Eyes (Live)
Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
My Morning Jacket - Rocket Man
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Social Distortion - Bakersfield
Thriving Ivory - Angels on the Moon
U2 - Bad (Live)
William Fitzsimmons - Beautiful Girl
Lonesome River Band - Perfume, Powder & Lead

"I just go where the guitar takes me." - Angus Young


No comments:

Post a Comment