Sunday, January 26, 2014

i almost forgot what winning felt like...

as i watched the Rangers get down 3-1 today at Yankee Stadium, i started to think about the horrible string my teams happen to be on at the moment. and then, the worm turned my friends. the Rangers scored 6 straight goals to whip the fucking Devils 7-3. that victory beer tasted so damn good.

my mother made it up to Columbus without any problems. of course, i wasn't thrilled when she told me she nearly fell down at the hotel because they didn't bother to clean off their parking lot.

thankfully, the winds stopped long enough for the lane to get plowed and for my mother to get out. i flirted with the idea of taking the trash down. but then the winds started back up and that notion quickly left my brain.

i got my laundry done today as i was trying to find something other than worrying about my mother driving to occupy my mind. i imagine i'll put those clothes away here in a little bit.

i do plan on watching The Grammy's tonight, which means, if i have mapped this out correctly on the television, i will be up until 3:30 in the morning catching up on the Sunday night shows. and i need to do the dishes sometime during that time frame as well. good times.

the bottom is going to drop out here again with the temperatures. i believe we will be in the -15 area in the next couple of days. i'm not exactly thrilled to say the least.

i did get some decent sleep last night, but i'm pretty sure that's because of the 1/2 bottle of wine i drank last night.

i am interested in what happens at the Royal Rumble tonight, but i'm not going to pay for it. i will follow it online as i'm watching The Grammy's.

that's all for me. i've got clothes to put away, a quick shower to take, figure out how i'm going to calm down my arm and then a long night of television ahead of me.

hope everyone is well and warm.

later.

music:

Butch Walker and the Black Widows - The Spade

"Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy." - Wayne Gretzky

No comments:

Post a Comment