Thursday, January 23, 2014

a long cold day in hell

i got a little better sleep last night. a little being instead of 4 hours i got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. my arm has been killing me all day long. i've made the mistake of simply trying to block out the pain and do what i normally do with my left arm. reach for things, sweep the floor, the dishes, etc. etc. not good. and with my sports teams slowly killing me by not giving me any victory beers, i believe i am on the road to a slow death. either that or a home amputation. i'll keep you posted.

just got done watching the New York Rangers lose a tough one to St. Louis 2-1. just one of those games that just wasn't meant to be. oh well.

last night, the Dayton Flyers got humbled at home by VCU, 80-66. quite frankly, the game was never that close. i'm pretty happy i didn't go.

we only got an inch of snow last night but the winds were holy shit cold this morning. when i went out to feed the cats and throw some birdseed on the ground the windchill was -20. i came back in and told my mother, how ever many layers of clothes she thought she needed when she goes out, put another one on.

i made some chili and cornbread for dinner tonight. if it's anything like it normally is, by 5 this morning, this entire house will be full of farts. good times.

Duck Dynasty last night was ok. i haven't really been impressed so far this season.

American Horror Story was excellent last night. kept me glued the entire episode. really set up the season finale next week so well. i can't wait to see it.

i heard from my publisher today on my book, Sofisticated White Trash. he now has it set up where you can get the book at 50% off the regular price. email me for the special code to take advantage of that discount.

not sure if i believe that Juan Mata is actually going to go to Manchester United or not. i suppose when i see the club announce it, then i will believe it. not sure if he can be the savior of this season or not. he no doubt will be a great addition, but probably way too late for any trophies. at this rate, i'll be thrilled if they can finish in the top 4 yet again. that even seems like an unlikely mountain to climb at this point.

that's pretty much all for me today. i'm going to drink a glass of milk and decide if i should shave my head completely bald or not. if i don't go that route, i do see some scissors and a bottle of whiskey nearby. there's a good chance come morning these bangs won't be in my eyes anymore.

be well, be warm, be drunk, be creative, be a good boy and ask where to cum, be loud in quiet situations, and be the freak you always wanted to be.

peace.

music:

Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction
Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses - Junky Star

"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me." - Warren Buffett

No comments:

Post a Comment