Thursday, December 12, 2013

the colder it gets...

so i woke up to a balmy 1 degree temp this morning. thankfully, the power was still on so it was a nice 70 degrees inside. i joked to my mother these are the mornings where we get to see just how much the cats really want to live. i was surprised when i saw all but one of them. and the missing one is one of the older ones that just does her own thing all the time.

got my ass in gear and got all the Christmas cards and gifts done and mailed out today. it was glorious at the post office. walked in with 20 things that needed postage and just watched 6 people come in behind me and get pissed off. i LOVED it. now these fucks know how i feel when i've got poems to mail out and i'm stuck behind the ebay queens. fuckers.

so, you special ones, check your mailboxes here in the next few days. and if you don't get something from me but want something, email me your mailing address and you may be a lucky winner next year.

i did watch Duck Dynasty last night. i did get some good laughs but mostly, it allowed me to turn my mind off.

American Horror Story was excellent last night. the last 10 minutes blew my mind. so many fucking layers to everything at that moment. sadly, no new episodes until the new year.

tonight will be a mix between the New York Rangers, The Big Bang Theory, and the NFL game tonight between Denver and San Diego. tonight starts the fantasy football playoffs off for me, so you can imagine what i'll be paying the most attention to. though, the Rangers did call up the defenseman i was pleading they call up and he'll make his debut tonight. should be interesting as it will be the first time many of the Columbus players make their return to MSG after being traded.

that's all for me. hope this finds everyone well.

take it easy and if it's easy, take it again.

music:

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks (Deluxe Edition)
Foy Vance - Joy of Nothing
Cat Power - Sun
Black Sabbath - 13 (Best Buy Deluxe Edition)

"I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest." - Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment