Wednesday, October 21, 2015

the waiting is the hardest part

no real update on my uncle yet. my mom got a text this morning that they are still waiting for the results from the scan yesterday. so i figure sometime while i'm watching Manchester United today i'll get the news. good times.

The Voice last night was interesting. my favorite battle was this one:

Amy is certainly one of the ones i think can win the whole thing. next week starts the knockouts.

Scream Queens was excellent last night. it's so campy at times that you can't help but laugh. but, it's also very graphic, which makes it close to perfect.

i actually got close to 6 hours of sleep last night. i was watching The Wall last night before i fell asleep. i remember when the high school baseball team used to come over on Friday nights to watch that movie and get drunk or stoned at the house. while watching it last night, the movie certainly took on a different tone to me now that my father is dead. some of those old war scenes took my mind to a completely different place. of course, i'm also 24 years older now.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be American Horror Story: Hotel and You're The Worst. I'll be watching NXT and some other shit on the WWE Network.

Manchester United plays at CSKA Moscow today in Champions League action. United is on a road losing streak in the Champions League so i really hope that ends today. everyone in the group is level on points, so a win today would be a big one.

before the game, i'm hoping to work in some writing and a shower. such is the glorious life of a poet.

my sister started her journey today. i guess by the weekend she'll be in South Africa. i imagine those are going to be some interesting pictures.

that's all for me today. i imagine tomorrow's blog is going to be an interesting one.

hope this finds everyone doing something interesting with their hands. (i know exactly what you dirty minded fuckers are thinking)

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Jack Johnson - Flake (Live)
My Morning Jacket - It Makes No Difference (Live)

"The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

and your pro wrestling video of the day:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment