Tuesday, October 27, 2015

the joys of constant pain

there has been a steady drizzle all day long here. strong enough that my arthritis is at the fuck the world stage. this is the kind of day that i expect i will one day overdose on heroin. the liquor doesn't help nor does the constant badgering of fuckers on Google+ trying to scam me out of money. one of these days i'll slip off into the void and just get off the internet for good. i suppose i should wait for everything to be paid off first.

my uncle is now back home. he came home today. he had another biopsy done yesterday. they can't tell if the cancer is malignant but the dumb fucks told him yesterday to treat it like it was stage 4 cancer. when my mother told me that i said i hope he quickly asked where the fuck my morphine drip is. if it is supposedly stage 4, he might as well get the good shit. it's painful to know that the doctors in this town are simply grasping at straws, hoping they have the right answer without really giving a shit if they do or not. this is the kind of medical system you get when you let the insurance companies run things. i watched it with my stepfather and sadly, it hasn't changed that much since 2002.

i won all 3 of my fantasy football matchups. i believe i was the underdog in all 3 of them. i also got the Monday Night Football game correct. i went 11-3 on picks, which is easily my best showing this season.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night. they had to send the shit in a different direction for the next ppv and i think they accomplished their goal.

The Voice was really good last night. three of the performances i thought were excellent:
i am simply amazed at how young some of these performers actually are. it completely reminds me just how bad my singing voice really is. 

Gotham was pretty close to perfect last night. yet another fantastic ending that will keep me coming back for more.

let's enjoy some more music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Muppets and The Voice. the World Series starts tonight but thankfully, so does the NBA season. not that i'm going to watch much of either with hockey going on.

i need to get going. i have trash to pick up which should be really fucking fun with my back. plus, i might actually start looking at some poems and decide what i'm sending where in the next few days.

i will be on here tomorrow before Manchester United plays. hopefully they will do better than Chelsea is doing currently.

i got a wild hair up my ass for some music today. so the 3 songs you will see below all came from iTunes.

that's all for me. hopefully it will be a less rainy, miserable fucking day tomorrow. 

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Lucinda Williams - Change the Locks (Live)
Taj Mahal - That's How Strong My Love Is
Van Morrison - I Just Want to Make Love to You (Live)

"When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes." - Dylan Thomas

and your pro wrestling video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment