Friday, August 8, 2014

no good deed ever goes unpunished

i worked my ass off yesterday. i warned all of you, i hadn't touched my closet in years. hence, today my mother and i took 5 trash bags full of clothes to this local charity. hopefully someone in the community gets some use out of that stuff. as for me, i believe my back is still hurting from it. so be it.

mom and i had another full day today. had some lunch at a little Lebanese place. i had a coupon for it that of course they weren't honoring any longer. that's my luck. the food was really good. we went to a coin shop trying to sell some old coins that my grandfather for some reason turned into a necklace and key chain. needless to say, i may have to start an eBay account for mom. after that, a trip to the grocery store that wasn't nearly as bad as either one of us thought it was going to be.

now i would love to take a nap. of course, that's not going to happen.

the Yankees got some GREAT pitching yesterday and beat Detroit 1-0. i'm still shocked they won 3 out of 4 from that team. they are getting ready to play Cleveland as i am typing this. hopefully i'll be enjoying another victory beer tonight.

Big Brother last night was awesome. the looks on the faces of the clueless when Zach stayed was great. Jacosta and Hayden were sent to the jury house. hopefully they do another double eviction later in the season.

i've been emailing back and forth with this amazingly beautiful woman i have met on Google+. of course, i have my suspicions as this is my life after all. my luck, i'm being catfished. but, as a writer, you have to welcome the threat of chaos every now and then. of course, i would be beyond fucking happy if this woman is legit and is actually interested in me. talk about the worm turning my friends.

Married and You're the Worst were pretty good last night. FX is just about the best network out there anymore. right up there with Showtime and HBO.

besides the Yankees game tonight, i will probably be watching a little football and maybe some soccer late tonight on the west coast. i also want to write some poems as well tonight. scroll back to the emails and you'll know what i'm planning on writing about.

i'll be back on here tomorrow morning as the Yankees will be playing in the afternoon. they are honoring Paul O'Neill tomorrow. that will be a roller coaster of emotions for me.

be sure all of you check out part 1 and 2 of the latest episode of The Jim Norton Show. the interview with Whitney Cummings was really good. you can find it on vice.com

i do hope everyone has a great weekend.

be well. be creative. be quick to send me cash, panties, or hate mail. be sure to only fuck the ones that cough. and be an entertaining drunk.

peace and chicken grease my enemies...

music:

Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers - Little Too Late
Grouplove - Let Me In
Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire
Banks - Goddess
Love and Rockets - So Alive

"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her." - Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment