Sunday, August 17, 2014

emerging from the fog

i woke up this morning to a fog so thick you couldn't see the road from the house. hell, you could only see the first power pole and not the other three going down the lane. hopefully it will not be like that tomorrow morning as mom needs to hit the road before dawn. guess i'll worry about that tomorrow.

got some really great music yesterday on NoiseTrade. especially considering i had only heard of one of the bands i got. i'll include some links to the FREE music down below in the music section.

the Yankees finally got a win yesterday, 3-2. i only watched the last 2 innings, so i will probably continue that today hoping they can win the series. i did enjoy that Jeter got the winning hit after almost being hit with a pitch. good times.

ROH last night was excellent. i was hoping they were going to show the post match speech from Kevin Steen, but they didn't. i urge anyone who likes pro wrestling to check out this episode whenever you can.

i did watch a little UFC last night and some Mexican soccer. mostly, it was flipping through channels and then just turning on Dateline for my mother and getting on the computer. i've been trying to check my emails more regularly as i have been getting more survey invites than usual  here lately. and since that is how i try to help pay bills and Christmas for my loved ones... i've got to figure out how i'm paying for my sister's birthday gifts without going below my oh shit point in my checking account.

tonight should be another busy night of television. Big Brother, Ray Donovan, The Strain, Last Week Tonight, and Masters of Sex.

i've got the trash out and the animals fed so far today. i can feel some rain coming, so i think i will wait until i am in complete misery to do the dishes. i suppose today will be a test of my pain tolerance.

i'm trying to convince my mother that we should move out of state when we leave the farm. i don't think i'm going to win this battle.

that's all for me today. hope you enjoy the poems i got published late last night. 3 pretty sad ones. the way these days are going here lately, there's plenty more of that to come.

be well. be cool. be creative. be sure to enjoy the end of the weekend. be quick to send me CASH, panties, love letters, hate mail, broken promises, and old pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease my enemies...

music:

Up Dharma Down - NoiseTrade Sampler
The Dollyrots - Da Doo Ron Ron/I Wanna Be Sedated
The Orwells - Live from Dingwalls EP

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." - Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment