Tuesday, October 8, 2013

late nights

the one thing i hate about when any of my sports teams play on the west coast is getting to bed right around the time the sun is coming up. that was fine when i was in my early 20's. sadly, those days are long gone.

but, i do love being up that late when my teams win. a huge win by the New York Rangers last night 3-1. they played like a team that actually had a sense of what to do, compared to their other shitty efforts so far this season. if they can bottle that performance and play like that all season, they will be a playoff team. another big game tonight in San Jose. here's some highlights from last night:

The Voice last night was pretty good. i might watch the highlight show tonight. might not. i am looking forward to the battle rounds.

Monday Night Raw last night was excellent. watching The Big Show knock HHH the fuck out was priceless. not sure where all of this is heading, but i am watching. that's all that matters.

i hung on to win my fantasy football match on NFL.com. by a measly 1.70 points. i will take luck over skill every fucking time i can. especially when the winning points is sitting on my opponents bench.

was able to air the house out a bit today. it actually feels like fall now. about fucking time.

that's all for me. i got to get my shit together for later this week. got visits to the bank and post office coming up. i think i wasted most of today setting up my wish list on amazon.com. yes, i know, like most of my travails with technology, i'm roughly a decade behind everyone else.

music:

Lenny Kravitz - Mama Said
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die

"I made about 28 movies, and I think about five of them were good." - Chevy Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment