Thursday, September 20, 2012

home alone

saw my mother and sister off on their vacation this morning. i'm really hoping my mother treats it as a vacation. doesn't take any phone calls from work, doesn't check her emails, just gets the fuck away for a week or so. she really needs it.

so in my first hours of home alone, i managed to get my laundry done. yep, i'm at the age now where life is boring. i'm hoping to maybe get a haircut and get some painting done in the next week. other than that, read the paper, get the mail, and manage to not burn the place down.

ordered a few new CD's from amazon.com today. hopefully they will be here in less than a week.

tonight is a Yankees/NFL/Wilfred/Louie night. i really could use that Elvis wall of TVs.

music today:

Howlin' Wolf - The Definitive Collection
Guided By Voices - Propeller

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." - Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment