Tuesday, May 30, 2017

humbling, to say the least

helping my mother put on her clothes, walk, etc. while i certainly don't mind doing it, i can't help but think i will end up having to do all this shit by myself when it comes my time. hell, i struggle to do basic shit as it is now. this is when hindsight will remind me it would have been better for me to be a charming motherfucker than a passionate soul who alienates everyone. i guess i'm going to have to hope for an early death or a surprise or two in the will.

the New York Yankees lost yesterday 3-2 to Baltimore. hopefully they will get a victory tonight. i need a drink.

Gotham was fucking fantastic last night. the season finale next week looks like it should be amazing.

Monday Night Raw had some really good parts last night and some just god awful parts. the highlight of the night for me was the match between Samoa Joe, Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt. that was great.

i did watch a little of Game 1 between Pittsburgh and Nashville last night. when i saw the overturned goal call, i knew exactly who the league wants to win. as i told my mother, the last thing the NHL wants is hockey with a twang to become a thing.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Smackdown and Deadliest Catch. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i had to make a run today to Rite-Aid for some gauze pads, etc. i doubt it will be last trip there, maybe even for this month.

from doing her laundry last night and the dishes, my back is totally fucking killing me at the moment. and i still have the trash to pick up.

that's all for me kids.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Fozzy - Judas
Fugazi - I'm So Tired
Collie Buddz - Good Life
LCD Soundsystem - american dream
The Glitch Mob - Can't Kill Us

"As an artist you have to have a certain amount of arrogance." - Kim Weston

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment