Monday, July 28, 2014

one long dragging day...

it feels like i have been in a fog this entire day. of course, it is a Monday. another cool day in July. just fucking weird.

i just got back in from getting some water in town. all i could think about while driving is i really need a nap. not good.

the Yankees lost yesterday, 5-4. i honestly didn't watch much of the game as i was watching the Hall of Fame inductions. the Yankees play again tonight in Texas. i doubt i watch much of that either.

i did manage to watch all my usual Sunday night shows. of course, it took me forever as i fell asleep at the wrong time last night. thank you YouTube.

Big Brother was good. Ray Donovan was pretty good. The Strain was great as usual. Last Week Tonight was fucking hilarious as usual. Masters of Sex was better than usual.

tonight i'll be watching Monday Night Raw. i figure most of this episode is going to involve John Cena, so maybe i'll get my sleeping in then.

i need to change all the filters down in the basement/cellar. i want to do my laundry tomorrow, might as well have the cleanest water possible to do it with.

my body has been aching all day. i suppose my arthritis is getting worse. or, it could be the health problems of a good friend weighing me down. hello my good friend alcohol. it has been too long.

i need to make some money this week. not sure how that's going to happen, but it has to. get ready to strap in for one fucking weird week. there will be no set time for this blog this week. so don't be surprised if i'm posting something in the middle of the night.

made almost $0.80 today doing online surveys. i'm oh so close to being rich.

i did get an email from a friend last night about a place looking for some poems. so, i think i will be sending another batch out before the end of the month. plus, i should have a new poem published tomorrow morning. not sure how deep this depression would actually get if i wasn't getting published. i definitely know i don't want to see just how deep it could get.

that's all for me today. hopefully a night of good sleep and i'll be in a better mood tomorrow. but, as it has been for most of my life, don't get your hopes up.

be well. be cool. be creative. be thankful. be eager to send me cash. or panties.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (Deluxe Edition)
Outkast - Stankonia

"I write with experiences in mind, but I don't write about them, I write out of them." - John Ashbery

No comments:

Post a Comment