Wednesday, May 23, 2012

welcome to my nightmare

hello all. i'm starting this blog for shits and giggles. i figure i need a venue other than my head to rant and rave. some of this will be replacing my poetry newsletter, which if you've known me for longer than a decade, you may remember. i will also use this as a means to talk about sports and music. and hopefully i will stay away from politics and religion, as i urge all of you to do the same. not sure if anything will be gained in this venture, but i might as well creep into the 21st century at some point in my life. stay tuned for new posts. i could be a chatty mother fucker one day and then again i could go weeks between posts. there is no rhyme or reason to me or my life, so this blog should be no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment