Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day

i was going to turn this post into some rant about my father but i have decided against it. he's chosen to not speak to me for nearly 20 years so i will respect his ignorance. i'm not going to waste my energy on him any longer. i will simply do the one thing he never could do

BE SUCCESSFUL

a happy memorial day to every man and woman who have served and/or died for this country. i thank you for your service.

i remain hopeful this morning, for what i reason i do not know.

i'm hoping for rain as my crops are dying of thirst.

i'm hoping my friend is ok after our phone call last night. may this be a time where prayer actually works.

a little morning music

Van Morrison - Moondance
Ted Hawkins - The Next Hundred Years

supposed to get in the 90's again today. being a fair skinned fucker, the summer is when the hermit in me rejoices.

i'm hoping the pains in my left leg are simply phantoms. given my history with blood clots, i may be dancing on egg shells for the next few days.

i hope everyone has a great day. if you happen to stumble upon this blog and like it, tell a friend. a fond farewell with a quote from someone it seems like i watched nearly every saturday as i was growing up.

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment