Friday, May 25, 2012

pre-game music and other ramblings

so, my positive frame of mind lasted for a few hours this morning. better than usual. nothing for me at the post office and my high speed internet decided it wanted to be a diva today. so needless to say, my fuse is a bit short at the moment. trying to lose myself in some tunes so my blood pressure isn't at kill come 8 pm tonight.

pre-game music today includes:

Tom Waits - Mule Variations
Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Beastie Boys - Check Your Head
Disturbed - Asylum
Metallica - Master of Puppets

if the rangers win tonight i will be too drunk to post (hopefully). if they lose, i'll ramble on all night as i hide the bullets.

ok, not really, but the poet in me can't resist such eloquent bullshit.

now a quote from Mr. Hockey

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." - Gordie Howe

until i grace this blog again i leave you with this

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."- Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment