Friday, May 25, 2012

50 shades of what the fuck was that

this wasn't how it was supposed to end. of course, sports is a mother fucker that way. with disgust i tip my hat to my NJ friends, now go lose to the Kings so i can watch old Fatso cry like a bitch again.

this is a big plate of fucking suck. once again the cock tease Rangers fall behind to only tie the game at 2. then, as the hockey gods smirk in the corner, lose in overtime. talk about a shit way to end the season.

goodbye to my playoff beard. goodbye to whomever Slats is going to ship out in desperation to win next year. goodbye to the assistant coach who is more than 90% likely to be the next coach in Calgary. goodbye to me wearing a Ranger t-shirt every game day for the last 2 months.

and hello to baseball.

this is a loss that will stick with me for years. but as long as the Devils don't win the cup, so be it. plus, watching Carter and Richards win it would make all the fuckers in Philly cringe beyond belief. i might have to watch the finals after all.

hopefully the Yankees will put some life back in me, but, honestly, my memorial day weekend has officially gone to shit.

no fancy quote to end this post, just only what i mumble to myself whenever something doesn't go my way

fuck me runnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment