Sunday, May 27, 2012

lazy ass sunday

i believe it's officially hotter than shit outside. and with a warm breeze that feels like someone left open the front door to hell. come back in and the air conditioning hits you and it's like instant sleep. i feel like a cat i've taken so many naps.

watched a little of the Indy 500. just how lucky can one motherfucker be?

waiting to hear back from The Electric Poet to see what poems they have accepted. always good to get the writing out to some new faces. check out their site at http://www.theelectricpoet.com/

as for music today, not sure what kind of mix i was shooting for. i believe i'm on auto-pilot today.

The Staple Singers - Platinum Gospel
Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - Tell 'Em What Your Name Is!
Jeff Buckley - Mystery White Boy: Live 95-96
Fine Young Cannibals - The Raw & The Cooked

and to end this fucker out, i shall leave you with something that feels oddly appropriate given my mood, my lack of energy and my existence at the moment:

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" - Sun Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment