Tuesday, July 21, 2015

giving in

so, after once again being frustrated with my beard (mostly because i don't like hair with my food and i grow a beard like a sasquatch), the full beard is now just a funky ass goatee. this should help with the dog days of summer. though, i now need to decide what the fuck to do with my hair.

a big thank you to my latest muse on Google+. i wrote 4 poems today with her in mind. she hasn't given me any indication that in a few days she's going to ask me to send money to family in Africa, so that's a good thing. plus, she told me she's been in jail, another good thing. i always have liked women where there is a slight possibility i might get my ass kicked. as usual, i don't have my hopes up, but fuck, one of these times it has to lead to something. right?

two of the poems by the way are really fucking good. they will probably get sent out before the end of the month.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night. the brawl between the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar was probably one of the best ones i have seen in about 20 years. when Brock yelled "I'm going to kill you" and the Undertaker replied "You're going to have to" i laughed my ass off. that sold me on the match right there. being an old wrestling fan, i'm all about the small details. i did like that there were two women's matches with Charlotte and Sasha Banks coming out as winners. now if they only would do that for the men coming up from NXT. the rumor i saw today about Kevin Owens being shuffled back down the roster because his merchandise was selling better than Cena's merchandise is so far fetched that it is absolutely true. i would never wish ill will on someone, but man i would love to see Cena stop wrestling SOON. the same damn act for over a decade. and honestly, i blame all the fucking parents for allowing their kids to root for him and buy his shit. my father was a complete asshole but the one thing i will be forever grateful for is he taught me to root for the heel. that the bad guy is way better to root for. and if you see my top 10 list, it's riddled with heels.

here's some music for you to enjoy:

there was plenty of funny shit on last night. strap in boys and girls:

tonight is going to be a busy one. the Yankees start up a series with Baltimore. Manchester United plays the San Jose Earthquakes late tonight. between those games will be WWE Tough Enough, Total Divas, Tyrant and Deadliest Catch. the DVR will be busy tonight.

i think i may be a happy camper when Big Brother rolls around on Wednesday and Thursday. my least favorite house guest seems to be on the way out. thank fucking god.

here's some more funny shit:


that is all for me today. hope this finds everyone with a cool drink or some sexual device in their hands.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Drive-By Truckers - Grand Canyon
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
The New Basement Tapes - When I Get My Hands On You
Hayes Carll - Drunken Poet's Dream
The Doors - The End

"Comedy can be a cathartic way to deal with personal trauma." - Robin Williams

and your pro wrestling video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment