Friday, July 17, 2015

bring on the weak end

if the pain in my bones is correct, it will be raining here in a few hours. in a perfect world, i'll be home from the grocery store before it starts. in reality, it will probably be raining as i'm putting the groceries into the car. good times.

last night was a pretty fucking funny one. i laughed so damn hard i nearly pissed my pants and passed out, at the same time. you talk about talent. the first thing that made me howl was this from Lip Sync Battle:

Big Brother went as i thought it would. it should be an interesting week with one of the twins as HOH. Married was hilarious last night. and i think i'm really going to enjoy Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll. that show made me really laugh. and to have Robert Kelly on drums makes me laugh even harder.

then came The Tonight Show. as i told my mother this morning, this completely reminded me of Carson in the 70's:
i haven't laughed that fucking hard in a long time.

now enjoy a long musical break my friends:
i had a fan send me this next song a long time ago. i still think of her even though we have long since lost touch. so, wherever you are Kelly, i do hope you are well.

the baseball season starts back up tonight. the New York Yankees will be at home playing Seattle. hopefully the boys can get on a nice winning streak to start the second half.

on the DVR tonight will be NJPW and Treehouse Masters.

and then late tonight, Manchester United takes on Club America in Seattle, Washington. i'm really interested to see how all the new players look. plus, i never turn down a chance to have a victory beer.

i feel like today is going to be a good one. it's always nice to wake up to poems being accepted. and then i found some new FREE music from Wilco and Third Eye Blind.

and since those names should have taken you back, welcome to Flashback Friday. today, let's revisit one of my favorite poems i have ever written. and sadly, it's a true story:
http://www.zygoteinmycoffee.com/100s/issue117socialanxiety.html

i smile when anyone says i make this shit up. god, i really wish that was the case. but, sadly, all the "good" poems comes from experience. and i get those published a hell of a lot more often than when i just sit back and let my imagination take over. now i like the imagination ones better, mostly because they didn't involve me going through any fucking pain to make them.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. i will be back on here sometime before the USA plays Cuba tomorrow in the Gold Cup.

the weather is supposed to be really hot and sticky this weekend. just perfect weather for fat people like me.

enjoy that visual.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Wilco - Star Wars
Third Eye Blind - From Third Eye Blind to You: A Mixtape

"I like to deal in the reality of life. I'm too old to sing about women and things like that." - Geezer Butler

and your pro wrestling video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment