Sunday, January 18, 2015

a dreary Sunday morning

the rain last night was supposed to end up with snow this morning. thankfully, so far (fingers crossed), that hasn't happened. of course, i still have to go out and feed the cats and take out the trash. so, if it's going to happen, i bet i know when it will.

i got some sleep last night. i think a little over 5 hours. i guess some victory beers and just being completely drained is the trick for me.

ROH was excellent last night. i really like where they are going so far in 2015.

Saturday Night Live was pretty good as well. these skits really made me laugh:



i have a ton of dishes to do before the New York Rangers play this afternoon. of course, i may wait in case the game goes bad. it's a good way to get my frustration out at times. but, the iron levels in our water here lately is through the fucking roof, so maybe not. i do hope the Rangers win today. they play at Pittsburgh. it would be nice for them to close the gap in the division.

there are two huge NFL playoff games today. first up is Green Bay at Seattle. then, Indianapolis at New England. i'll take both home teams to make the Super Bowl. i'd love to be wrong, but i'm not feeling it.

after those games will be my usual Sunday night programming. Girls, Togetherness, House of Lies, Episodes, Total Divas, and Shameless. i should definitely be ready to crash after all that.

not sure when i'll be on here tomorrow. i get the feeling that mom wants to start moving some things over to the new house. so, i'm thinking that will take up most of my day. i'm sure i'll squeeze something in at some point tomorrow.

hope your weekend finishes up nicely. if you're betting on the games today, best of luck to you. if you lose, take it out on yourself and not others. if you win, feel free to send me some of the glory.

thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

REMINDER - if you would like to be so kind to get me something for my birthday (Jan. 21st) or just for being a great person (watch where you step in this bullshit) or you just happen to like this blog or my poetry (or god forbid) both, you are more than welcome to get me ANYTHING off of my Amazon.com Wish List. you can find a direct link to it on the right hand side of this blog. thanks.

music:

Hayes Carll w/Caitlin Rose - Love Don't Let Me Down
Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky
The Black Crowes - Oh Josephine
My Morning Jacket - Bermuda Highway (Live)
Ryan Bingham - The Weary Kind

happy birthday to my hockey god:

"The only pressure I'm under is the pressure I've put on myself." - Mark Messier

No comments:

Post a Comment