Friday, November 7, 2014

testing my sanity

i didn't sleep much last night. i didn't have any weird dreams or anything, it was more of a restlessness that comes with the unknown. this is my mother's second bad reaction to the last two medical procedures done to her. it's rather easy for me to think the worst is coming soon. now, while that probably isn't going to happen, i'm the type of asshole that has to be prepared for such events. so, this will be a quicker blog than usual as i have to go shopping. and for someone who hates people as much as i do, i kind of have to get my mind in the right place to go out in the world. so, think of yourself as my therapy.

the NFL game last night was pretty damn boring. i picked the game wrong and my fantasy player didn't do much. thankfully, neither did my opponents. of course, i did have Cleveland's defense sitting on my bench. that will probably come back to haunt me.

The Big Bang Theory was pretty good last night. it did make me think of the 3 school dances i went to in my life. nothing quite like being the awkward white guy with the beautiful black girlfriend. if i only would have learned to dance...

after i get back from the store, i will hopefully get to watch Sonic Highways tonight. i believe the Foo Fighters will be in Austin, Texas for this episode. that should be a good one.

i figure i'll probably watch some hockey and pro basketball tonight as well. my buddy Paul asked me if i wanted to see the local hockey team play tonight. i passed as i really don't want to leave mom alone for long while she's feeling like this.

at least the room has stopped spinning for her.

i got some great music on NoiseTrade today. i'll post the links below.

that's really all for me for now. if something crazy happens at the store, you might see another post from me this evening. chances are that won't happen. i will be back on here before Manchester United plays in the morning.

hope everyone has a great weekend. thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Arcade Fire - Wake Up
My Goodness - Pyre
Sia - Breathe Me
The Native Sibling - Letters Kept To Ourselves

"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear." - Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment