Thursday, November 27, 2014

giving thanks

my back is killing me at the moment, my shitty internet is slower than my death at the moment, and the heater in this room smells like it's either going to catch on fire or is slowly leaking out poison.

happy thanksgiving.

the New York Rangers pissed away so many chances last night and kept giving one of the best power plays in the league chances to kill them. and that's what they did. and once AGAIN, it was the Rangers former captain, Ryan Callahan, that did most of the damage. maybe his former teammates think he's still on the team. Rangers lost 4-3.

at least Lucha Underground was excellent once again last night.

as for today, my sister was down here before i was even awake. amazingly, that was over 3 hours ago and we still haven't spoke. and you wonder why i don't like holidays. i do plan on watching a ton of football today and most likely getting my laundry done. and if today goes as planned, i will try to get most of my Christmas shopping done today. i do about 95% of it online.

i still have the cats to go feed, so i guess i should put on some pants.

thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken/turkey/ham grease...


No comments:

Post a Comment