Tuesday, November 25, 2014

one step closer to being blind

so i had an interesting time at the eye doctor today. i was getting my yearly checkup, being a good boy. well, it turns out my right eye has gotten significantly worse since last year. and, when they did the digital images of my eyes, there was a spot on my left eye. the doctor said it could be pigment, could be nothing, could be something, only time will tell. so, like the cynical asshole i am, i immediately add it to the list of things that will kill me; blood clots in my left leg and both lungs and now a spot on my left eye... good times. but, i do get new glasses and sunglasses out of all this. of course, my health insurance doesn't cover vision, so as mom told me when she wrote out the check for nearly $700, merry christmas. but, at least i'll see better (hopefully).

i was not expecting this kind of news today. so, you can take a guess what i'll be writing about tonight in my next writing session.

i spent a little time on NoiseTrade today getting some FREE music. i'll post the links below.

the New Orleans Saints disappointed the shit out of me last night, losing their third straight home game 34-27. but, thanks to being in the worst division i can EVER remember in the NFL, they still have a chance at making the playoffs. this is turning into an AWFUL season.

sure enough, my fantasy team did lose that lead last night and ended up losing by 20. funny thing is, if i would have played ANY other team in the league, i would have won. good times.

The Voice was pretty good last night. two performances blew me away...
and then, BY FAR, the BEST performance of the season...

i'll be watching tonight to see who makes the top 10. i think there are about 5 that are absolute locks...

Monday Night Raw was ok at best. i did love that Daniel Bryan was back on television. and i loved the match between Dean Ambrose and Luke Harper and then Bray Wyatt, but that was about it. to have that shitty of a show after a major ppv is sad. of course, this all means The Authority will come back to save us from ourselves and then we'll all understand that Survivor Series was mostly pointless.

Gotham was GREAT last night. i am truly loving this show. sadly, it doesn't come back on until January. but, that does free up by Monday nights a bit for the next few months.

Men in Blazers was pretty funny.

not sure when i'll be on here tomorrow. i may have to take my mother shopping for Thanksgiving shit. i'm guessing i'll be back on here in the afternoon after i hopefully type up a few fresh poems.

thanks to everyone for allowing me to waste some of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Dr. Dog - NoiseTrade Eastside Manor Sessions
Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors - Good Light

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow." - Lawrence Clark Powell


No comments:

Post a Comment