Tuesday, November 4, 2014

getting older

i had to drive my mother to her doctor's appointment today. they had to inject something into the ear she had her shunt put in. it was a little unnerving to watch your mother grab on to the chair like she was being killed. thankfully, she wasn't. hopefully this injection does the trick. i certainly know she doesn't want another one.

i was up really late last night. mostly just fucking around on YouTube. i did get to see the new episode of Video Game High School. it was a really dark episode at times. but, having experienced a few deaths in my life, i thought they did a pretty good job of acting it out. the stages of grief can be a motherfucker at times.

the New York Rangers lost a heart breaker last night, 4-3 in a shootout. at least they got a point out of the game with a defense that mostly belongs in the AHL. it was nice to see Martin St. Louis start scoring. that will certainly help in the upcoming games. they play again tomorrow night.

my 14 point lead in fantasy football became a 15 point loss by the end of the game last night. that team is basically dead in the water now at 3-6. my other team is 6-3 and in first place in the division. so, at least i should have one team make the playoffs. i went 10-3 picking games last night. that's more like it.

had a little busy day on NoiseTrade. i'll provide the links below.

Monday Night Raw was really good last night. might be the best episode in months.

Gotham was fucking awesome. that show is damn near perfect.

Men in Blazers was really funny last night. they seem to be really hitting their stride now.

The Voice was good last night. my girl Reagan James did great once again. she's definitely my choice right now to win it all. tonight is the recap of all the knockout rounds. i can't wait for the live shows.

i did write two poems today when i was out with my mother. i will probably type those up late tonight.

i saw this last night and laughed my ass off...enjoy:

not sure when i'll be on here tomorrow. i definitely need to get my laundry done and get some poems mailed out. i'm guessing early evening.

hope everyone is doing good. thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Nikki Lane - Right Time
Matisyahu - Five7Seven2 Live

"I wish I could be elegant." - Robert Mapplethorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment