Friday, July 6, 2012

my poems in ZYX #61 and ART:Mag #38

my poems "fighting back temptation", "will someone please knock on my door", "my inner voice of contempt", "on a saturday in february i", "fond memories of my youth" and "life just got interesting" were published today in ZYX #61. others appearing in the issue include Alan Catlin, David Chorlton, B.Z. Niditch, Leonard Cirino and Luis Cuauhtemoc Berriozabal. another great issue from Arnold Skemer.

ZYX
58-09 205th Street
Bayside, NY 11364

my poems "once all belief is snuffed out" and "the helpless feeling of falling" were published today in ART:Mag #38. others in the issue include normal, Greg Evason, B.Z. Niditch, Alan Catlin, Simon Perchik and John Grey. another outstanding issue from Peter Magliocco.

ART:Mag
PO BOX 70896
Las Vegas, NV 89170

support the small press and these two fine zines. you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment