Friday, December 23, 2016

well, my eyes are still bad, but not worse

the spot on my eye that freaked me the fuck out last year hasn't grown, so that's good. and diabetes hasn't done anything bad to my eyes, yet. i ordered new glasses and sunglasses anyways, seeing that i'm the chauffeur now. plus, i have to get my driver's license renewed by my upcoming birthday.

the guys doing the insulation today got done much quicker than i thought. you couldn't even really tell where they went through the mortar on the outside of the house. hopefully that does the trick. now we can put everything back on the walls. good times.

i watched a good portion of the first leg of Club America vs. Tigres last night. a 1-1 draw certainly sets up a very interesting second leg in the Mexican Liga MX final. that will be on Christmas night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight.

the Dayton Flyers play VMI this evening. if the walk-ons don't play by the end of the game, i'm going to be very disappointed.

the New York Rangers play at home tonight against Minnesota. it would be nice to go into the Christmas break with a victory.

i got that new Nine Inch Nails EP this morning. it's brilliant as usual.

i slept like fucking shit last night. i'm not sure if it was because of the morning appointment or was it not drinking myself to sleep that caused it. i suppose a couple victories tonight could be my test.

it's hard to believe it's going to be Christmas Eve tomorrow. it's certainly not going to be a white Christmas here. it's going to be rainy and close to 50 degrees i believe.

i hope everyone stays safe if you're traveling and drink the good shit, it's that time of year.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Nine Inch Nails - Not The Actual Events EP

"I don't need drugs to make my life tragic." - Eddie Vedder

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment