Friday, December 2, 2016

i just love hate mail, but...

ANY feedback i get from people, i love. be it great, bad, hateful, whatever... the worst thing any artist (did i just go there with myself?) can get in response to their work is indifference. now, i wish i got more praise than i currently get, but... the hate mail never gets old. and honestly, i don't give a shit if you hate my writing, hate me as a person, hate my music or hate my political views... all of that is fair game. but, don't make the mistake the cunt from yesterday made and include my family in it. if you EVER really want to see someone gleefully walk that line of insanity, cross the line that never should be crossed. and trust me, as my mother pointed out years ago, i'm fine with a cot and 3 meals a day. when i tell everyone i write so i don't kill people, they tend to think i'm joking. there are moments in my life, and yesterday was one of them, where no one would ever want to see how close to the truth my "joke" really is. there's your warning.

the New York Rangers lost last night to Buffalo 4-3. it was the first game all season they lost when entering the 3rd period with a lead. hopefully they will use the game as a wake up call. they play Carolina again tomorrow.

The Big Bang Theory was excellent last night.

Life in Pieces was fucking hysterical last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, 2 episodes of NJPW and a concert/interview with Fitz and The Tantrums.

today was the second day in a row with no sun at all. i had to get out of the house this afternoon or i felt like i was going to explode. thankfully, i had a check that i needed to deposit and mom had mail to go out. that got me out of the house for at least 30 minutes. thankfully, i get to go out for longer than that tomorrow.

i'll be at the Dayton Flyers game tomorrow afternoon against Winthrop.

i will probably do a blog after i get home from the game. Saturday morning will be back to back soccer matches; Manchester City vs. Chelsea and then Real Madrid vs. Barcelona. right after those get over, it's off to the basketball game.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. call if you need bail money.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Margo Price - NPR Tiny Music Desk Concert
Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears EP
Sia - Angel by the Wings
Sinead O'Connor - Trouble Will Soon Be Over

"I don't set out to offend or shock, but I also don't do anything to avoid it." - Sarah Silverman

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment