Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

i didn't sleep well last night. i'm not sure if i was anxious to see if i got any gifts at all or the rain overnight was fucking with my arthritis to the point where i was in too much pain to sleep. whatever it was, it lasted the whole damn night.

i was happy when i opened up my email this morning and saw an email to get Run The Jewels new album for FREE. yes, please.

the New Orleans Saints won yesterday 31-24. that was a great present.

my sister and i watched The Night Before last night. that movie still makes me laugh.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight. i'll probably flip back and forth between basketball and football tonight.

i got some really good Christmas presents this year. new clothes that i needed, some Batman stuff that i can always use, my sister got me some cool fucking artwork from when she was out in Seattle, and cash and gift cards are always helpful.

i didn't notice, but the genius that sent the Jimmy Cliff cd i bought my sister sent two, so i got the other copy. my sister did like what i got her, although the one wine book i got she already had. so, now she has 2 of them.

my mother really liked what i got her this year, which really makes me happy. thankfully, i got everything this year for only $7. thank got for Amazon.com gift cards.

when i saw the news this morning of the Russian plane crash, the first thing i thought was karma. although i don't wish human tragedy on anyone, shit happens.

tomorrow is a bit of a clusterfuck. my sister leaves to go back home. Manchester United plays. the World Juniors tournament starts as the USA plays Latvia. so, at some point tomorrow, i'll find the time to get on here. i have no clue when the fuck that will be.

i hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. if all else fails, buy yourself something and drink it in a pretty glass.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

William S. Burroughs - The Junky's Christmas
Run The Jewels - RTJ3
Jimmy Cliff - Rebirth

"The only point in making money is, you get to tell some big shot where to go." - Humphrey Bogart

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment