Sunday, June 18, 2017

just imagine my anger

first off, Happy Father's Day to all the good fathers out there. i never knew what that was like, so enjoy it you lucky fuckers.

we've had some storms overnight, so my arthritis has been fucking with me. so, during that pain this morning, i happened to notice that my desk in my room looked different. i knew the cleaning ladies were here yesterday, so that didn't seem too unusual. that was until i noticed one of my Batman items was missing. i had the night light that i hardly ever use sitting out on the corner and it was gone. i searched all over the room, thinking maybe it got knocked over or fell off or something. no such luck. so, i can only assume one of the cleaning ladies stole the damn thing. i can't imagine this weekend being any better for me. theft, my sister burning food and using every fucking dish in the house, thoughts of my father and our shitty relationship, my mother trying her best to get better while dealing with getting older, and here i am, in fucking pain every other second i take a breath. yet another day i will apologize to the 8 year old me. as usual, you were absolutely correct. a ladder, a rope and the tree in the backyard... the only freedom i was ever going to know.

the New York Yankees lost yet again yesterday to Oakland, 5-2. that's 5 damn losses in a row. they will try to avoid the sweep this afternoon.

the T.J. Miller comedy special on HBO last night, Meticulously Ridiculous, was fucking as absurd as i thought it was going to be. some parts had me scratching my head and other parts had me laughing my ass off.

ROH was excellent last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Silicon Valley, Veep, Last Week Tonight, Twin Peaks: The Return and I'm Dying Up Here.

i will be watching WWE Money in the Bank for most of the evening. at least on paper, it should be a very good event.

i have watched most of the Confederations Cup today. the match between Mexico and Portugal was very good. Chile vs. Cameroon is on right now.

i wrote 5 poems last night. given the mood this blog post has been in, you can imagine what the poems were like. i really liked a few of them. i need to write a few more before i think of my next round of submissions.

it looks like it's getting ready to storm here, so that's all for me kids. i hope everyone had a great Saturday. hopefully your Sunday will be even better.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Bon Iver - 8 (circle)
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
Drivin' N' Cryin' - Straight to Hell

"When you have a creative mind it doesn't stop going." - Alison Moyet

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment