Saturday, June 10, 2017

before the heat takes over

yet another night of shitty sleep. i don't know if it's i'm just destined now to sleep good when i die or my back is just a hopeless venture crippling me from having a good night of sleep. the truly shitty thing is i used to be able to drink myself to sleep. now, the alcohol seems to energize me. of course, that's a sure sign that a full blown alcoholic is not that far away.

the New York Yankees won again last night, beating Baltimore 8-2. hopefully they can keep the streak going tonight.

the 2 episodes of NJPW last night were excellent. that match between Tetsuya Naito and Michael Elgin was a classic.

Real Time with Bill Maher last night was a memorable one.

i did watch a little of the NBA Finals last night. i did enjoy the fact that Golden State finally lost. if Cleveland can make Game 5 interesting, there might actually be hope that this could be a long series after all.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be ROH.

since i was up early this morning, i figured i would put out the bird food before it got too damn hot today. i think the heat index is supposed to be over 100 today.

dinner went better than i expected last night. i managed to not burn the pork chops and neither mom or my sister complained about them. my mother said my sister looked a little shocked to see me cooking in the kitchen when she arrived.

i'm hoping to rest for most of today. this will be a good day to just nap and maybe do some writing.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. call if you need bail money.

happy birthday to the first love of my life. i hope you have a wonderful day.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels
Gary Clark Jr. - Our Love (Live)
The Twilight Singers - Powder Burns
Morphine - Cure for Pain
American Aquarium - I Hope He Breaks Your Heart (Live)

"If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?" - Judy Garland

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment