Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a bowl of cereal and the blues

an unseasonably warm day and the sun never even shined. and to think by tomorrow night it will be nearly 50 degrees colder than right now. ah, Ohio. don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes.

so, much of my day was getting the house ready for the straight line winds that should be coming with the storm in the morning. when i see the reds and oranges on the weather forecast, that will usually do the trick to catch my attention. changed out the water filters and added some salt to the water softener. life with well water. so much fun. hopefully the power won't go out with the storm.

i enjoyed Monday Night Raw last night. the delusional CM Punk made me laugh out loud all night long. plus, the seeds being planted for a new Dangerous Alliance made me smile and remember my youth.

tonight is a bit of hockey and a bit of soccer. and hopefully 2 victory beers. and hopefully my good run of fantasy hockey results keep up as well.

if you don't hear or see much from me tomorrow either 1) the power went out or 2) i'm doing my best to keep my brain occupied before the basketball game or 3) i started my writing session early and i'm either on fire or putting words into a shredder.

music today:

Ben Harper - By My Side
Buddy Guy - Slippin' In
Buddy Guy - Living Proof
Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit - Live from Alabama

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." - Pablo Picasso


No comments:

Post a Comment