Tuesday, August 28, 2012

making the most of being evil

i woke up at 6:30 this morning. i really figured it was going to be a shit day. a day where i would replay that hideous fucking loss from the Yankees last night over and over again in my head. but, i then came across this news http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/28/us/montana-big-foot-accident/index.html.

the clouds started to part and the sun came out shining. i know, i know, i shouldn't find joy in the misery of others. that's evil. but guess what... the difference between myself and others is my complete lack of guilt. if evil is what you need to call me, i'm fine with that. i'll make the most of it and enjoy my time, thank you very much.

sent out a couple of queries today on some poems that have been out there for 3 to 4 months. i would like to get those loose ends tied up before i send out another huge batch of submissions. say hello to the anal freak inside of me that writes everything down. he needs to be fed every so often so that peace remains.

i suppose the rest of my day will be spent pondering the evil sense of humor mother nature has.

music today:

Tchaikovsky - Greatest Hits
Ben Harper - Both Sides Of The Gun (Special Edition)
Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - Scandalous
Beck - Sea Change

"Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground." - John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment