Saturday, July 7, 2018

the advantages to not sleeping...

so, i just happened to catch my sexy, beautiful woman in Italy early this morning (morning for her, 1 in the morning for me) and we had quite the conversation. and she became the second person this week to ask me to come to Europe. part of me really wishes i could drop everything and just go. but, i have never had fuck you money in my life, so i know that's not possible. and when she told me her mother wants to meet me, i started to laugh. no, i don't think she does. of course, she tells me this right as i was typing her a story of me eating her out. even as perverse as i am, that was fucking weird. but, when she sent me a little video last night, let's just say i'm totally in fucking love. so, now it becomes my search for courage to send a little video back, especially given my self-hatred. and deciding what i have to sell off to start saving money to first get a fucking passport and then actually board a plane for the first time in 30 years to fly to Italy. and even as i type this, i think this could all be a ploy or an evil plot from god just to fuck with me. of course, when your mind is consumed with a beautiful woman, certain shitty things are allowed to persist without much care.

the New York Yankees got another shitty start from Sonny Gray last night and lost 6-2 at Toronto. hopefully they will get a win this afternoon.

NJPW was excellent last night. i think i could watch Omega wrestle Okada for the rest of my life and never get bored.

Major League Wrestling was pretty good last night.

VICE was really good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be ROH, Bill Maher: Live in Oklahoma and NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco.

World Cup Update:
England defeated Sweden 2-0 this morning. this is the first time England has made it this far in 28 years. they will play the winner of Croatia vs. Russia.

the weather was nice enough that i was able to get out this morning and feed the birds. plus, we were able to open the windows, turn the air conditioning off and air the house out a bit. of course, the air conditioning will be back on soon as summer is supposed to be back like hell early next week.

i will probably be on here in the morning tomorrow. i will know by then for sure when the next round of poems will be going out.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. my apologies to everyone in Sweden, at least you made it farther in the World Cup than Germany, the side i foolishly picked to win it.

cuando una mujer hermosa te muestra su coño, sabes que las mareas de tu vida han cambiado

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Nine Inch Nails - Physical (You're So)
Cigarettes After Sex - Crush
Prince & the Revolution - Darling Nikki
The Cure - Lullaby

"Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither." - Jim Gaffigan

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment