Tuesday, July 17, 2018

holding off the inevitable, for now...

i wasn't looking forward to going to the doctor's office today. my blood pressure was elevated two weeks ago when i was there. if it was still elevated today, they were going to decide what drugs they were going to put me on. given my family history of high blood pressure, i figured i knew what was coming. amazingly, my blood pressure was down. at least enough that i might be able to avoid the inevitable for now. i don't see the doctor again until October. so, perhaps the rest of my summer will not be as heavy on my mind.

i went to the bank before the doctor's office. mom paid me back for what i have paid for the last couple of weeks. the damn line was almost out the door. that was a little strange. of course, there was only two people working at the time. you'd be amazed at how comfortable i am being the only white person in a place. definitely reminds me of my youth. that's probably why i still bank on the "black" side of the county.

i was flipping last night between NBA summer league and the home run derby. that was mostly through the commercials on Monday Night Raw. i had high hopes for Raw last night after the first segment. but when Roman Reigns won the first triple threat match of the night, my mood quickly soured. the show didn't get much better from there.

Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind made me laugh my ass off last night and definitely made me cry. Robin was a huge influence on how my brain works through comedy. i can remember being a kid and watching his HBO specials. i think i still have some on VHS tapes in the garage. and sadly, his suicide did not shock me. when they explained everything he had at the end of his life, i certainly understood why he did it. it doesn't change the pain though. but i don't think i'm selfish enough to want someone to keep on living while suffering. i did see how some people thought the documentary didn't go deep enough. i kind of disagree. when you see the end and how many people couldn't talk about his death. instead, they just cried... that should be plenty deep enough to know what the man was to everyone. if you love comedy or if you loved his acting, i highly recommend checking this out.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Smackdown, The Jim Jefferies Show, Deadliest Catch and Fuck That's Delicious. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i might watch some of the MLB All-Star game tonight. might.

one thing i'd really love to do tonight is get some sleep. trying to catch someone living 6 hours ahead of you is certainly driving me fucking crazy. staying up to 3 in the morning hoping to talk to the woman you are madly in love with and not getting to is beyond frustrating at this point. and then there's the news she told me about the end of this month that i don't want to focus on but it's like a fucking nuclear weapon in the back of my mind. ain't love great?

i have no clue when i'll be on here tomorrow. i know that's all for today as i have trash to go pickup here and next door.

a medida que mi depresiĆ³n crece, tambiĆ©n lo hacen mis opciones para morir

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Ekoostik Hookah - Loner
Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Grey Cell Green
Hum - Stars
Mannequin Pussy - Romantic

"Housework can't kill you, but why take the chance?" - Phyllis Diller

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment