Friday, December 18, 2015

with a bit of snow flying in the air

mom had this great idea today of going to the grocery early in the afternoon. when we pulled up and she noticed there wasn't many parking spots open, i said i guess everyone else had the same thought as you. when we got into the store, she noticed all the kids and then suddenly realized that school was out for Christmas break and all the kids got dragged to the store today. i was busy noticing that since it got cold and there was some snow in the air, the ladies had their come fuck me boots on. that should bring a poem or two.

i have decided that i'm going to have fun with all these fuckers on Google+ that try to scam me. i figure my address is public. if you have the balls to come find me, then we'll have some fun. i'm sick and fucking tired of wasting my time online. the cunt today from Florida was the perfect example. she wants to come visit me on Dec. 23rd. i said you are more than welcome. i have no problem with any stranger knocking on the door. i learned a long time ago, i don't have to open it.

i've been a big fan of the NPR Tiny Desk Concert series. imagine my joy last night when i realized they put the audio from those on iTunes. needless to say i've been listening to all 11 i downloaded all day long.

The Big Bang Theory was excellent last night. i was laughing my ass off while recalling my first time. damn near 20 years ago now. fuck i feel old all of a sudden.

Life in Pieces was awesome as well. i also watched the Bear Grylls show with President Obama. i just don't understand how anyone can say climate change doesn't exist.

the New York Rangers hung tough for 50 minutes last night. unfortunately, they got their asses handed to them in the last 10 losing to Minnesota 5-2. they lost their backup goalie to an injury last night on top of things. they play tonight in Winnipeg, another tough place to play. they might be getting back some injured players tonight. they need them badly.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Knick.

i am under the impression were going to be getting Christmas shit up finally tonight. i guess my sister texted my mom today and said she was coming early. i laughed and asked my mom if we were going to put up decorations or just let my sister do it and bitch us out the entire time. maybe that will get my mother going.

i did pick the NFL game right last night. thankfully, i missed most of the game between ketchup and mustard.

i will most likely be on here tomorrow after Manchester United plays in the morning tomorrow. hopefully i will be in a good mood.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. if you waited to do your shopping, enjoy the crowds.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police." - Keith Richards

and your whatever the fuck i want you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment