Thursday, December 24, 2015

the eve of something

i was certainly hoping today was going to be a good day. but given the storms last night and my inability to ever get comfortable in my bed, i've been a cranky fuck all day long. my right hip is killing me today. i've decided not to put anything on it and just accept the pain. this is most likely a sign of impending insanity. so be it.

today was another morning where i was racing to the toilet after eating breakfast. i decided not to take any Imodium after this one, as i doubt that shit does anything good for my intestines. plus, i've made my chili for dinner tonight, so why would i want to block all the glorious shit coming from that?

WWE Tribute to the Troops last night was ok. i wasn't expecting much and that's exactly what i got. NXT was pretty good. it was nice to see Sami Zayn back in action. plus, 2016 should be the year that Chad Gable and Jason Jordan make some huge strides. they are amazing as a tag team.

today i watched The Who Live in Hyde Park. i recorded that a few weeks ago and finally decided to watch it. they are a huge influence on my musical taste and kind of how my mind works.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

my fantasy football finals start tonight as i will have 4 players playing in the San Diego vs. Oakland game. i really hope it is a high scoring shootout as i definitely need the points to get an early jump on my opponent. i know if i end up losing both finals i will be pissy for the rest of 2015.

i'm sure there are some Christmas programs on television tonight, but i will be watching football. i'm not really big on traditions anyway. my sister has to watch Home Alone and A Christmas Story every single year. i suppose if i really loved this holiday, i would be doing something like that. i wasn't blessed with the gift my sister has. she hardly remembers any of her childhood. i can recall years by each fucking day. good times.

i hope everyone is doing good. i hope the weather is good wherever you are. it's in the upper 50's today. crazy for Christmas Eve. i guess there is supposed to be a full moon on Christmas. that should be interesting.

i will do a very short blog tomorrow. my best to you and yours. have a very happy holiday and may something you actually want be under your tree.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Grant Lee Buffalo - Fuzzy (Live)
Tom Waits - Goin' Out West (Live)
Little Simz - AGE 101: DROP X (EP)

"Every man has his price, or a guy like me couldn't exist." - Howard Hughes

and your whatever the fuck i want you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment