Tuesday, September 30, 2014

may the nightmare be over...

there are certain moments in fantasy football that you sometimes just want to go to a mirror and punch yourself in the face until you bleed. one of those times is when you see a guy on your bench score 3 touchdowns. by the way, that's enough fantasy points to turn a loss into a win. and it doesn't help me that i'm super fucking competitive. so, i didn't get much sleep last night as i was busy beating myself up.

i picked the NFL game wrong last night. i went 6-7 for the week. that is about as bad as it gets for me. i also lost both of my fantasy football matches, so it's back to the drawing board.

i got to watch much of what i wanted to last night. The Voice was pretty good, but none of the voices blew me away. Gotham was excellent, i just wish it was on a different night. as for The Big Bang Theory, i watched some of that on YouTube this morning. pretty funny as usual. Monday Night Raw was good last night. i remember telling my mother when Dean Ambrose debuted in the WWE that he was the future of professional wrestling. so far, i'm looking pretty damn good with my prediction.

as for tonight, since i highly doubt i will be watching the baseball playoffs, i'll only be watching The Voice. other than that, probably whatever is on a music channel or an educational channel.

i got my DNA results from Ancestry.com yesterday. much to my sister's chagrin, we are related. she was a little upset that i'm more Irish than she is. i don't see the big deal in any of this.

i also saw the results from my blood test this morning. all the numbers looked like they were good. of course, it would be nice for the doctor to tell me that. i'm still waiting for my call to be returned. i will gladly assume if i don't hear from him, i'm good to go.

i did watch alot of the New York Rangers game last night with the Flyers. i love how fast the young kids are. hopefully a few of them make it on the team. Rangers won 6-3. they play again tonight in Philly. i'm pretty sure i'll have to watch it later tonight.

got some FREE music on iTunes and NoiseTrade today. i'll provide the links below.

today really has been one of these days that has flown by. and i basically haven't done shit. i figure this is how much of the rest of my life will go.

i did watch some Champions League play today. i have to admit, the PSG win over Barcelona was fascinating to watch. i wish people in this country that hate the sport would be forced to watch that game. maybe they would get what the rest of the world raves about.

that's pretty much all for me today. i guess i should at least get out of the clothes i slept in last night, it's almost time for dinner.

thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Kady Z - Ordinary Girl (Undone)
Lauren Brown - A Gift From Tennessee
Tove Lo - Got Love

"All literature is gossip." - Truman Capote

No comments:

Post a Comment