Sunday, December 26, 2021

the day after...

 so, Christmas went pretty good yesterday. i believe my mother and my sister both liked what i got them. they got me a single cup coffee maker that i totally wasn't expecting. i figured i was going to start experimenting with stronger coffee when mom died. so, i guess that journey will begin sooner now. we had Cornish hens for our Christmas dinner. i can't remember how long it has been since i had one of them. i think next year, we're going to do wings in the air fryer. my sister's friends got me a bottle of gin. i sent back some alcohol with my sister for them. 


i did watch plenty of the NBA yesterday. here are some highlights:





AEW Rampage was really good last night.



thankfully, it didn't rain all day yesterday. and today is supposed to be dry, at least until tonight.


enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:










on the DVR tonight will be Hightown, VICE. Dexter: New Blood, Yellowjackets, the series finale of Insecure and Curb Your Enthusiasm.


team USA will be playing Slovakia tonight at the World Juniors.



i should be on here sometime tomorrow before Manchester United finally plays again.



i hope everyone had an excellent Christmas. i hope your Sunday will be even better.


until tomorrow kids....


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


solo me gustaría enamorarme de nuevo


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Joe Bonamassa - Blues Deluxe


Big Mama Thornton - Since I Fell for You


Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer (Live)


John Lee Hooker - I'll Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive (Live)


Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Deja Voodoo (Live)


"I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." - Henry Miller


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment