Thursday, December 23, 2021

oh yeah, that's why i hate the holidays...

 so, as if i'm not under enough fucking stress at the moment, it has come to my attention that my mother never paid my sister back for the house we are living in. my sister floated the money since the farm hadn't sold yet when we bought this house. i was under the impression that my mother paid her back when the farm was auctioned off. now, why my sister waited 6 fucking years to bring this up, i'm not sure. but, this goes back to my fear, that just like my father, my mother is going to leave me nothing. and my sister gets on my fucking nerves, but i do my best to not show it. take last night for example... i texted her around 6 to ask her if she was eating dinner with us. i don't hear anything until 8 when she tells my mother that we don't have to wait on her to eat, she can just warm up whatever i was making. now, i would have loved to have dinner around 7 because i'm not a big fan of eating while i am watching television. so, i made some fish and fries as that was the quickest thing i could make. and of course, i had to eat fast as i had to help my sister unload her car when she got here. maybe i'm just too simple minded to think college educated people who make 6 fucking figures can at least communicate like humans. 


AEW was really good last night.





Hard Knocks was really good last night.



The Masked Singer Christmas special last night was pretty good last night.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









nothing on the DVR tonight. NXT UK is a best of. i will probably watch some of college football games and the NFL game tonight between the 49ers and Titans.


i am currently watching the USA vs. Finland pre-tournament game for the World Juniors. that tournament begins the day after Christmas.


i did get some baseball cards yesterday and today. the cards yesterday were from a box at Rite Aid. there was about $10 worth of cards in it. the cards today were two Derek Jeter art cards. there was only 99 made of each, so being able to get both for $25 i thought was a good investment.


i am going to try to be on here in the morning tomorrow. 


my best to you and yours.


drive safely if you traveling by road. have a little patience if you are flying. and may the alcohol be plenty for all you that have dysfunctional families like mine.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


toma tres respiraciones profundas


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Phone Jerks - !Christmas on the Floor!


The Dollyrots - Because I'm Santa


Mud On My Bra - Allergic To Christmas


The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick


AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas


"The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself." - Eddie Vedder


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment