Wednesday, December 29, 2021

nothing is urgent when it comes to urgent care

 so, here's the story. i cut my finger last night and it bled like a motherfucker. i put some Neosporin on it and got the wrap as tight as possible. i waited for mom to wake up this morning to take the wrap off. sure enough, the fucker was still bleeding. so, i said fuck it, let me go to urgent care. the closest one to me is near where i get my hair cut. the waiting room was packed. of course, everyone was getting a COVID test. i put my name on the list and waited, all the while holding my bleeding finger up. mind you, it was my middle finger i cut. after 1 hour, i finally got called up to fill out paperwork and then bring up my ID and insurance card. 30 minutes later, i was getting my cards back. the lady at the desk then called me up 10 minutes later to ask if i did this at home or on the job. i told her at home. she was thrilled, as that meant no worker's comp papers. 15 minutes later, i got called to come on back. the doctor came in and said since it was past 8 hours, he couldn't stitch me up. but, he could cauterize it. i told him i had a high pain tolerance. he didn't believe me. now, i could feel the procedure going on, but i never flinched or moved. he was sort of impressed. i then got a Tetanus shot. my last one expired about 2 weeks ago. just my luck. the woman that gave me the shot reminded me of this girl i went to high school with. we used to joke all the time about getting married one day. sadly, that never happened. so, i happened to forget to take my phone with me this morning. so i got back home to 7 texts from my mother and sister wondering what was going on. mom never realized the phone was by my massage chair. i ate a little lunch and went to the local grocery store. i figure i will do the bigger stores tomorrow. (i wanted to do them tonight, but i think mom would have been beyond pissed off.) 


so, i basically have this black spot now on my middle finger. all i'm hoping is it leaves a really good scar.


NXT was really good last night. i can't wait for next week's show.











here are your NBA highlights from last night:



enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:








on the DVR tonight will be AEW Dynamite and Hard Knocks.


so, i was really looking forward to the World Juniors tonight. sadly, because of COVID, the whole tournament just got cancelled. oh well.


the New York Rangers finally play again tonight, at Florida. i'm hoping the Rangers find a way to win.


i will probably do the blog early tomorrow as i know Manchester United plays in the afternoon and i have no clue if i will get all the grocery shopping done before that match happens.



i did get some baseball cards today at Rite Aid. so i'll be opening those up in a bit.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


encuentra el placer en el dolor


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Thursday - Dancing in the Dark


Chromatics - I'm on Fire


Bruce Springsteen - My Hometown


Nicole Atkins - Heroes


David Bowie - Modern Love


"Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart." - Pablo Casals


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:







No comments:

Post a Comment