Tuesday, June 23, 2020

the joys of a bad back...

my back is killing me and i still have the fucking trash to do. i changed out the mat for mom's chair at her computer and it was in way better shape than mine. so, i took hers into my room and decided to trash mine. my sister got my mother a new, really nice mat for her birthday. my mat is old as fuck and wouldn't bend for shit, so i had to get creative to fit it in trash bags. that also meant throwing my back out and getting a nice little cut as well. any good deed...

i wrote 14 poems today while waiting for my mother in the parking lot of where she got her back injection. i'm going to type those up sometime tonight.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.

Fuck That's Delicious was hilarious last night.

I May Destroy You was very good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight and Deadliest Catch.

i think the plan for tomorrow is to do the blog in the morning since Manchester United is playing in the afternoon. and then i'll do the grocery shopping after that is over.

in case that doesn't happen, here's a preview for United's game tomorrow:

i need to get the trash picked up here and next door, so that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow.

fuck racism.

fuck hatred.

fuck the police.

black lives matter.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands...

y nunca olvides decir te amo a sus seres queridos

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Courtney Marie Andrews - It Must Be Someone Else's Fault
Sonia Stein - Philosophical
Angie McMahon - And I Am A Woman (Live)
Phantogram - Running From The Cops (Live)
Sean Rowe - Mother (Live)

"The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform." - Alfred Kinsey

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment