Thursday, June 11, 2020

so i guess i needed some sleep...

i got almost 5 hours of sleep last night. that's pretty good for me. but, my back was killing me today, so i put a little ice on it and got in my massage chair. 3 hours later i was like oh shit, didn't plan that long of a power nap. so yeah. i'm running behind.

i got two of my Amazon orders in the mail today. thankfully, now my baseball cards that are worth something are in the proper sleeves. the ones i got at Meijer were the wrong ones, so i'm going to use those for in case of emergency type shit.

NXT was awesome last night.

AEW was crazy last night.

the season finale of What We Do in the Shadows was excellent last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, the season finale of Total Bellas, Holey Moley, Don't, Shelter in Place with Shane Smith and No Mercy No Malice with Professor Scott Galloway. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i'm not sure when i will be on here tomorrow. i'm hoping i don't have to go out and get anything, but i know with my mother's health, there is always that possibility.

happy birthday to my high school crush who probably is even more beautiful all these years later...

i need to go help mom with dinner, so that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow...

fuck racism.

fuck hatred.

fuck fascism.

let your voice be heard...

black lives matter.

fuck the police.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands...

matar la hipocresía

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Black Pumas - Colors (Live)
Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Judith Hill - In the Air Tonight
The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
Kydd Jones - Goblin

"Let's face it, writing is hell." - William Styron

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment