Monday, June 8, 2020

not bad for running on less than 4 hours of sleep...

i think i got to bed around 5:45 this morning. the phone was ringing constantly around 9:15 this morning. i said fuck it and got up. the fact that i haven't felt tired yet is somewhat amazing to me. although, i definitely could have taken a power nap while i was in the waiting room at the doctor's office. i always try to be early to appointments so maybe i can get in and out and on with my damn day. this time i wasn't lucky at all. i got there early and waited for over 30 minutes. and then i got called back, got my shot and was told i could go. wait over 30 minutes for about 2 minutes of what was needed. fuck me.

i went to Meijer after my appointment. the website said they had the things i was looking for. of course, the store didn't have shit. i did get a few things that mom needed. i got a few hits on the baseball cards i got today; a couple rookies and a nice heritage card i wasn't expecting...

NXT Takeover: In Your House was fucking great last night. i am so happy Io Shirai won the women's title last night.

Be Water was fascinating last night. i have always been a fan of Bruce Lee.

VICE was excellent last night.

Shelter in Place with Shane Smith was very good yesterday.

I Know This Much Is True was great last night. next week is the finale.

Insecure was very good last night.

I May Destroy You was pretty weird and really dark. i'm not sure if i'm going to love it or not, but i am going to watch the next episode.

Last Week Tonight was BRILLIANT as usual.

Hightown was pretty good last night.

Billions was excellent last night. the mid-season finale is next week.

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels was good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Axios, Fuck That's Delicious and Songland. i'll be watching Monday Night Raw for most of the evening.

i did listen to episode 294 of Notsam Wrestling this afternoon. you can find the podcast by going here: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/not-sam/sam-roberts-wrestling-podcast

i hope everyone had a good weekend.

mom wanted some wings yesterday for lunch so i had some Pizza Hut delivered. that was my lunch and dinner yesterday. i have no damn clue what i'm doing for dinner tonight.

i'll probably be on here tomorrow in the afternoon. if i get my ass in gear, it will be after i send some poems out.

that's all for me kids.

fuck racism.

fuck hatred.

fuck the police.

black lives matter.

fuck fascism.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands...

Ser agua mis amigos

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Rivingtons - Deep Water
Two Feet - I Feel Like I'm Drowning
The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece
Don Henley - I Will Not Go Quietly

"TV is chewing gum for the eyes." - Frank Lloyd Wright

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment