Friday, November 22, 2019

oh, how i hate these days...

where the fuck do i begin?...

so, last night, the hospital where i am supposed to have my procedure on Tuesday called two different times to try to get me to do the pre-registration. i eventually called them back. they of course had none of my information and had no fucking clue what i was going in for. you can just imagine the amount of confidence this fills me with. so, they called back this morning to schedule a time for the nurse to call me. mind you, the woman that completed my registration told me the nurse would call me the evening before the procedure. so, apparently the nurse is calling me at 9 in the morning tomorrow. this is a total fucking shit show so far.

shopping today was a nightmare to say the least. i had to go to 3 different stores but i got everything on the scroll. a little over $200, but it was close enough that i'm not going to beat myself up over it.

my arthritis and my bad back have been fucking killing me today. joy.

the season finale of Desus & Mero was excellent last night. the show will be back in February 2020.

the season finale of Mr Inbetween was fucking crazy last night.

Young Sheldon was good last night.

The Unicorn was very good last night.

Perfect Harmony was hilarious last night.

Will & Grace was great last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown and Room 104.

i did listen to the latest episode of Notsam Wrestling late last night. you can find that by going here:
http://notsam.com/wrestlingpodcast/2019/11/21/survivor-series-weekend-spectacular-thursday-notsam-thursday

the New York Rangers play tonight in Ottawa. i'd love to see the boys get another victory tonight.

i'm hoping to be on here tomorrow before Ohio State plays at noon.

welcome to what i'm hoping to be one of the craziest wrestling weekends of all-time. between Smackdown tonight, NXT Takeover: War Games tomorrow and Survivor Series on Sunday, i will hopefully have a great weekend.

until tomorrow boys and girls.

ve a disfrutar tu fin de semana

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Lera Lynn - What's Love Got to Do with It
HAIM - If It Be Your Will
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows (Live)

"If it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all." - Rodney Dangerfield

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment