Tuesday, November 12, 2019

3 inches of snow and the cold side of hell

i think we only got maybe 2 inches of snow, but somewhere in town they got around 3. i can deal with the snow, it's the fucking cold that sucks. the lows here are supposed to be in the single fucking digits. oh joy.

physical therapy went well today. all my numbers look better than when i started. so, i'm on a 2 week hold. after that, my therapist will call and see how i'm doing. if i'm still doing good, i'll be formally discharged from physical therapy.

i did the trash when i got home. i wanted to do that while the sun was still out. and i didn't go next door as there were people over there, so i figured they could take the trash out. of course, those lazy fucks didn't. so, i guess it will go out next week.

Monday Night Raw was good last night.

The Voice was good last night. i have no clue who goes home tonight as the show goes from 20 to 13.

Desus & Mero was fucking hilarious last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Voice, The Jim Jefferies Show, the season finale of Mr. Mercedes, Total Divas and WWE Backstage.

the New York Rangers play tonight at home against the Penguins. hopefully the boys can get a win tonight.

i might do a little poetry work tonight. i need to figure out where i'm sending a batch of poems, probably on Thursday.

i know mom has physical therapy tomorrow afternoon. i should be on here after that.

i have updated my Amazon.com Wish List. you can find that on the right hand side of this blog. if you want to get me something for Christmas, you are more than welcome to do so. or, if you would simply like to give me money, you can always send some via PayPal. just use my email address.

that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow...

estos viejos huesos no son buenos en el frío

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Cody Jinks - Same Kind of Crazy as Me
Flatt Lonesome - Highway of Pain
Whitey Morgan and the 78's - Me and the Whiskey
John Moreland - Break My Heart Sweetly

"As I get older, I get smaller. I see other parts of the world I didn't see before. Other points of view. I see outside myself more." - Neil Young

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment