Tuesday, November 26, 2019

apparently, the drugs like me...

so, my sister got me to the hospital on time this morning. my blood pressure was up a bit. once i calmed down, my numbers got better. i was thrilled with the number of black women that were assistants in all of this. that made me feel more comfortable to be honest. all the doctors were excellent and to the point. the doctor that did the procedure basically asked me if i had any questions. i said no and it was go time. i don't think i ever really went to sleep. i knew once i couldn't feel myself biting down on the bite guard, i was high as a kite. i saw a bright orange light and before you knew it, i was done. the doctor told my sister that everything went well and they didn't find anything. the nurse told me that the doctor noticed a minor irritation in my stomach but everything went great. my sister only got 2 bites of her salad before i was done. i honestly felt like i could drive home without any problems, but i didn't. my sister's friends told her that i was going to get the best sleep ever. that made me laugh. we were back home a little after noon.

the New York Rangers won last night in OT over Minnesota, 3-2. The King passed Curtis Joseph for 5th all-time in goalie victories.

The Voice was pretty good last night. i have no damn clue who will be eliminated tonight.

Monday Night Raw was good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Voice and WWE Backstage.

the Dayton Flyers play tonight against Virginia Tech. if they win, they will play for the championship out in Maui tomorrow.

i will probably be on here tomorrow after i take mom to get her glasses and make a trip to the grocery store.

it's supposed to be windy as fuck tomorrow, so it should be interesting.

the rain is supposed to be coming tonight. thank god i could start taking my pain pills again.

that's all for me kids. i hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

until tomorrow...

todavĂ­a no pueden matarme

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Marilyn Manson - I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)
John Lee Hooker - I'll Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive (Live)
Tina Turner - Steamy Windows
Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

"I love mankind; it's people I can't stand." - Charles M. Schulz

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment