Thursday, July 11, 2019

one of these days, i'll actually get something resembling sleep...

i'm the type of guy that usually will try his best to ignore the pain as much as possible. when my back is truly fucked up or when my nerves start firing at all times, that becomes a little impossible. i get the feeling tonight i will have to sleep in a bath of CBD oil, hoping i get more than 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

so i got a message from my doctor's office this morning. apparently, all my numbers look good but my liver enzymes are still elevated. of course, the results haven't been posted yet and they haven't told me what GI doctor they have referred me to. so, until i see some concrete shit, i'm not going to just take the word of a nurse.

part 2 of I Love You, Now Die was way more fascinating than part 1. it cemented 3 things in my mind... 1) no 14 year old should EVER be on Prozac. 2) Glee was an evil show masked as a musical. 3) the mentally ill will never get the help we need in this country.

NXT last night was really good.

Big Brother was good last night. i'm really liking the game Sam is playing so far. i'm pretty sure Kemi will be evicted tonight.

the season 3 premiere of Snowfall last night was excellent. this season looks like it is going to be great.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Holey Moley, Big Brother, Baskets and Desus & Mero.

i did listen to episode 246 of Notsam Wrestling this morning. you can find that by going here:
https://soundcloud.com/notsamwrestling/one-night-stand-2006

i will probably be on here tomorrow after a trip to the grocery store.

the weather is supposed to be way less humid tomorrow, so i'm hoping they actually get that one right for a change.

i'm off to my massage chair to ice down my body yet again.

here's hoping my friends in the New Orleans area aren't under water.

until tomorrow kids...

estoy perdiendo la capacidad de disfrutar el dolor

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself
Sleater-Kinney - Hurry On Home
Emily Wolfe - Holy Roller
David Bowie - Space Oddity

"The world is full of people who have never, since childhood, met an open doorway with an open mind." - E.B. White

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment