Friday, July 5, 2019

testing my patience...

so it's July 5th and there's 7 closed checkout lanes at the grocery store... what's the worst that could happen? now, this is where looking like a potential serial killer plays into me having some luck. i watched a guy open up a lane at the grocery store, look directly at me and motioned me over. i chuckled, figuring he must have seen the look on my face as i was imagining all the dead bodies. i have been in pain for the last 2 days from my arthritis. it's the kind of ache that has me boiling in this fucking heat.

i had to go to two stores today. we were low on some laundry supplies after i did my laundry yesterday. between both stores i spent a little over $100 which i thought was really, really good for all the stuff i got.

the New York Yankees won yesterday at Tampa, 8-4 in 10 innings. when the Yankees blew a 3-1 lead in the 9th, i was not happy. but when they exploded in the 10th, that made for a better mood. hopefully, they will win again tonight.

the owner of our local NBC station is in a money war with DirecTV so there was no Macy's fireworks show to watch last night. i didn't really care but mom was a little pissy about it.

i did listen to episode 245 of Notsam Wrestling late last night. you can find that by going here:
http://notsam.com/wrestlingpodcast/2019/7/4/notsam-wrestling-245-mike-quackenbush

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Los Espookys.

i get the feeling that the rest of today i'm going to be in my massage chair icing my back down.

i will probably be on here early tomorrow. between soccer and pro wrestling, this weekend is going to be pretty fucking busy.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. remember your sunscreen and be safe.

until tomorrow kids...

no se preocupe, yo sólo muerden cuando se le preguntó a hacerlo.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Turnpike Troubadours - Come as You Are
Old Crow Medicine Show - Down Home Girl
Screamin' Rebel Angels - I Don't Want To Fight
The Dead South - In Hell I'll Be in Good Company

"Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself." - P.T. Barnum

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment