Tuesday, September 19, 2017

the damn rain can leave now...

i think we've had nearly 2 inches of rain in the last couple of days. i suppose the grass should have been cut before the rain, but oh well. my arthritis has been fucking killing me today. nothing quite like trying to run a vacuum cleaner and your left leg decides to just quit working. my best guess is i have scar tissue wrapped around nerves and the arthritis is the catalyst for evil. i'm planning on being the stubborn fucker and just wait to my next doctor's appointment to say something about it. damn good thing my pain tolerance hasn't left me.

i wrote 5 poems this morning. it's always great to have words spilling out of you with the morning piss. i typed them up later in the morning and i really like them. i might get a wild hair up my ass and send some more poems out in the next few days.

the New York Yankees won 2-1 last night over the Twins. it certainly did have the feel of a playoff game. hopefully the Yankees can win again tonight.

i did watch a good portion of the New York Rangers first preseason game last night against the Islanders. and i gladly had a victory drink when the Rangers won 1-0 in OT.

I Hart Food was really good last night.

The Vietnam War last night was excellent. part 2 dealt with 1961-1963. i think the best part of this so far is the footage from Vietnam that has never been seen before. i can't wait for part 3 tonight.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Smackdown, The Jim Jefferies Show, American Horror Story and The Vietnam War. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i did make a nice deposit today at the bank. just my luck, the woman i usually flirt with wasn't working.

i'm going to try to be on here tomorrow before the Yankees play in the afternoon. if not, it will be after Manchester United plays in the League Cup.

i have trash to go pick up now. i've been in my room for a few hours, so hopefully the damn rain has stopped.

today certainly wasn't the best day for a major earthquake in Mexico.

por qué esperar en dios, siempre tienes la botella

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Beth Orton - Concrete Sky (Acoustic) (Live)
Trixie Whitley - Breathe You In My Dreams (Live)
Lucinda Williams - Change the Locks (Live)
Aimee Mann - The Scientist (Live)

"I don't mind getting older. I'm enjoying not having that raging ambition I've had all my life." - Jeremy Irons

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment