Saturday, September 9, 2017

it certainly made for an interesting drive home...

i want to believe my sister doesn't hate me. like, really, really believe it. but, she has a way of doing things sometimes that cuts me right to my damn soul. and as much as i want to believe she's not doing this consciously, her subconscious must have it out for me. her birthday party was pretty good last night. i saw people i hadn't seen in many years. i saw family from my dad's side that i hadn't seen in over a quarter of a century. mom didn't know everybody, so she wanted my sister to introduce them. my sister made it a point to make a spectacle out of it, which i didn't mind. she went around the room and introduced everyone, even the people mom already knew. but, of course, she forgot one person. you might imagine where this is going and you would be correct. part of this, i blame on myself. as my sister got down from introducing everyone minus a poet that is closely related to her, i didn't say anything. this is the part of me i hate more than anything. i simply take it. i take every ounce of shit i'm dealt in this world because a part of me has always felt it's what is deserved. between being molested and my father never loving me,(plus a trillion other examples) part of me feels like being shit on is simply my function in life. that's why i always laughed when people thought i was joking when i said i write poetry so i don't have to kill people. the drive home was pretty damn quick. i was pretty fucking pissed. i waited to cool down a bit before i mentioned something to mom about it. mom was upset because she of course never thought anything about it until i said something. and i'm not trying to be the asshole to make it always about me. my sister hates the fact that i don't have a job and don't make enough money to take care of myself, let alone anyone else. i actually wonder if she ever thought about if i was working and couldn't take care of mom, what would happen then? she moved away so she wouldn't have to worry about it. yet i get shit on for accepting the responsibility. my sister's excuse for not mentioning me was that everyone already knew me. i know that's not true, but just like her father, she's never at fault. i can't imagine the next 40 years of our lives being much different.

VICE was very interesting last night.

NJPW was excellent last night.

Treehouse Masters was really good last night.

Room 104 was pretty damn funny last night.

Real Time with Bill Maher was fucking hilarious last night.

the New York Yankees pissed away a 5-1 lead last night in Texas to lose 11-5. it's probably a good thing i missed most of the game. they play again this afternoon.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be ROH.

Ohio State plays a huge game tonight at home against Oklahoma. they will have to play better than they did against Indiana last week to get the win tonight.

i'm hoping Manchester United can keep their winning streak alive today on the road.

i figure i'll probably watch some college football this afternoon while i'm doing the dishes. that should help take my mind off of the pain.

i get a pain in my left leg anytime i stand longer than 4 or 5 minutes now. it usually takes 45 minutes to do the dishes. good times.

i'll be on here tomorrow in the morning most likely, hopefully drunk from the night before.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. call if you need bail money.

abrazar las luces brillantes, espero que no sea un tren

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Flaming Lips - It's Summertime
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
Fantastic Negrito - Lost in a Crowd
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - Leo Tolstoy

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment